On Sunday July 30th we will be holding our annual Ducky Race. This is our largest fundraising event of the year. We have 1250 yellow ducks again this year who need sponsors for the big swim that takes place in the brook next to the club. This is how it works for those who have not participated before:
* We have 250 books of numbered tickets with 5 tickets per book that need to be sold.
* Each ticket is $5.00 each or 5 tickets for $20.00.
* Each duck is numbered and matches a corresponding sold ticket.
* On July 30th we will send all the ducks down the brook just after the tide turns and starts to go out. Time to be determined.
* First to cross the finish line wins.
* Prizes are $500.00 for 1st., $300.00 for 2nd., and $100.00 for 3rd.
Each member will be given at least 2 books or more if they have sold more in the past and of course we hope that everyone sells more.
All ticket stubs with the buyers information and monies need to be returned no later then July 21st to either Maureen Landry or Holly Pyle.